it-novum is a Jedox certified partner. With our expertise in Business Intelligence (including planning processes and analytics), Big Data Analytics as well as Data Integration and Visualization we offer consulting, training and support.
During our 15 years’ company history we realized more than 750 Open Source projects for large SME and enterprises in the DACH-region. 75 employees work in the main office in Fulda and branch offices in Berlin and Vienna.
As certified SAP Business Partner and longtime accredited partner of a wide range of Open Source products it-novum mainly focuses on the integration of Open Source with Closed Source. We also develop our own solutions and platforms.
Jedox contains powerful functionality for calculation logic for cost allocation. The BI platform displays the offset model in individual cubes which are linked by ETL processes and thus display the iterative allocation process. The ETL processes are administered via Jedox’s user-friendly interface. Jedox’s Excel add-in allows budget managers to produce detailed reports and analyses in Excel, which they can independently develop, edit and share. Jedox writeback can be used to create applications for business planning, based on the process cost allocation data.
Benefits of the partner solution for the customer
- Quick and powerful features for cost analysis, comparison and management
- Streamlined, automated processes for faster reporting
- Web-based, intuitive user interface for easy-to-use Excel-based analysis
- Complete overview of costs and cost units within one application
- Self-service solution for business users and analysts
- No IT know-how required
- Full Excel support
- Display and comparison of different cost allocation scenarios with adjustable cost factors
Key features of the partner solution
- Cost-efficient analysis and reporting solution for all costing requirements
- Rapid conceptual design and implementation
- Easy integration of a wide variety of data sources
- Uncomplicated illustration of individual allocation logics via a pre-defined data model
- Simple administration via a graphical interface
- Connected dimensions enable the graphical display of all costs within the company (i.e. cost units, products, etc.)